Saturday, January 9, 2010

Me & Big Ben

I walked around near Westminster Bridge and Trafalgar Square today.  I saw the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and the National Gallery.  I didn't actually go inside any of them today, but just wandered around.  It started snowing not long after I got there which made it very pretty but also very freezing.





I had to do it!  I had to take a picture in a red phone booth!

6 comments:

  1. Ah, LOVE the pictures! I sure do love the sights of London. So many cool things to see! How fun to see them in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word that comes to mind is: 'Romantic'! The sights you're experiencing are so romantic in a beautiful poetic way. You are so smart to be fulfilling this dream now and NOT just dreaming about it. I wonder how many of us wish we had of done the same?
    Your pix give 'life' to your posts. Lovin um!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos kristy, and I'm so glad you got the phonebooth shot. Some things are so touristy that they just have to be done. love you and miss you, jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You HAVE to ride the Eye and take pictures! Looks like your having fun, I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete