Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Snowing

I woke up this morning to see the ground lightly covered in snow.  It's very beautiful!  I can only enjoy it from my flat though.  I have strict orders (from myself) to stay in today and rest.  I did step outside to take this picture.  This is the view from our front door.  There is a school across the street.  You can't really tell but it was snowing when I took the picture.



Below are some pictures I took last week on Oxford Street, the busiest shopping street in Europe.  My tube (underground) stop to go to school is on this street and I walk less than ten minutes from there to get to school.






3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. Sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you are resting. This whole experience seems like it would be so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Ditto what Kathleen said! Absolutely loved viewing your pictures. Seeing spots around where you live and travel makes me feel like I'm a part of your adventure.
    Good Girl, you're taking wise care of yourself. When you're ready with more pic, we'll be ready to "Ohhh and Awe" over them.
    I'm tossing a snowball at ya,..... Thank goodness I missed,... you've still got the sniffles!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these pictures are great, I am so excited for you!! Amazing =)

    ReplyDelete