Saturday a friend and I went to the British Library which houses millions of reference materials and also original items such as Charles Dickons' Nicholas Nickleby, Lewis Carroll's Alices Adventures Underground, Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre, Jane Austen's History of England, Gutenberg Bible, Magna Carta, Handel's Messiah, and Beatles' lyrics including A Hard Day's Night written on the back of a birthday card. The inside of the building is impressive. In the middle is a six-story glass wall tower that holds 60,000 books (The King's Library). This picture doesn't really do it justice.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Thank You
I have been meaning to write this post for awhile now and thought today would be a good day for it. Thank you so much for following my blog. I feel really blessed to have so many people care. It is so encouraging to see the faces (even if some are blank) of my "followers" and to read all the comments. I enjoy reading all of them and the emails that you send. I have heard many times from family and friends that they have passed along my blog to their friends. I really do appreciate all of you and your encouragement makes this whole experience even better.
Saturday a friend and I went to the British Library which houses millions of reference materials and also original items such as Charles Dickons' Nicholas Nickleby, Lewis Carroll's Alices Adventures Underground, Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre, Jane Austen's History of England, Gutenberg Bible, Magna Carta, Handel's Messiah, and Beatles' lyrics including A Hard Day's Night written on the back of a birthday card. The inside of the building is impressive. In the middle is a six-story glass wall tower that holds 60,000 books (The King's Library). This picture doesn't really do it justice.
Saturday a friend and I went to the British Library which houses millions of reference materials and also original items such as Charles Dickons' Nicholas Nickleby, Lewis Carroll's Alices Adventures Underground, Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre, Jane Austen's History of England, Gutenberg Bible, Magna Carta, Handel's Messiah, and Beatles' lyrics including A Hard Day's Night written on the back of a birthday card. The inside of the building is impressive. In the middle is a six-story glass wall tower that holds 60,000 books (The King's Library). This picture doesn't really do it justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If you build it, they will come".
ReplyDeleteYou've 'built' an interesting and fun Blog, so we love following it.
The 'thank you' comes right back at Ya!!
You are welcome :) The LaGreca's are LOVING this blog!
ReplyDelete