Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekend in Grindelwald

I have been having a wonderful time in Switzerland.  It is so beautiful everywhere.  Friday Jill, TJ, and I walked down to the main part of Bern, picked up baguette sandwiches, and had lunch on a bench outside in the sun with a gorgeous view.  In the afternoon we took a train (along with Tom) up to Grindelwald in the Alps for the weekend.  Here are a few pictures of my trip so far.  I will post more soon.
View of the Alps while eating lunch
(The sun was actually too bright and prevented me from getting a good picture.)
Welcome to Grindelwald
Our chalet for the weekend (we had half of the bottom floor)
View from the porch
Another view right outside our chalet
We were surrounded by beautiful mountains all weekend

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Absolutely BE-U-TE-FUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say it that you are so blessed to see how awesome our God is. His majesty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness....that looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete