The top of the cheese is being melted.
He scrapes off the top layer of cheese onto the potatoes.
This place uses Ogleshield cheese and serves it on potatoes, gherkins, and pickled baby onions.
He even scrapes off the rind
My friend had the raclette and I had the best grilled cheese sandwich ever. It is Montgomery cheddar cheese, onions, leeks, and garlic on Poilane sourdough bread. Poilane is famous for his sourdough bread. One of our chefs suggested we visit Poilane's first bakery in Paris and tour the kitchen to see the process done all by hand and the wood-burning ovens they use.
I had to try one of these custard tarts that are traditional in Portugual.
They combine two wonderful things - custard and phyllo dough. Delicious!
I had better be walking and walking so i will be able to eat and eat when we get there. That looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness, That sandwich looks delicious. Your description of all that yummy food has caused my tummy to growllllll.
ReplyDeleteOff I go to get a little munchy.