Monday, December 28, 2009

Ready to Go

I can now say I'm ready to go.  Over the past few days so many people have asked me if I'm ready.  I would smile and say no.  Then my head would fill with all the things that I still needed to do.  But now with only a few hours to go I can say I'm ready.  I'm actually doing better than I thought.  I wasn't sure I'd get any sleep tonight between the packing and the excitement.  It was definitely a challenge trying to pack for nine months in another country that has seasons different than I am used to.  I needed to keep reminding myself that I'm not going to some desolate place where I can't buy toothpaste or socks.

The other popular question has been whether I'm excited and the answer has always been yes.  I have been so excited for months and every day the excitement builds.  I'm excited to be going to another city and country.  I'm excited to start school and learn so many completely new things.  I'm excited to meet my fellow classmates.  I'm excited to see all the things God has planned for me over the next nine months.  And I am definitely excited to do my first post from London!

No comments:

Post a Comment